#KFF2017 #getyourstoday #dontmissout #kamloopsfilmfestival
All films will be screened at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street).
KFF PASSES (Read Me!)
Passes (Available exclusively online) Passes and/or tickets bought online can be picked up before the festival Feb. 26 to Mar. 1 from 5 to 9pm at Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the theatre during the festival.
* Fees apply when purchasing Passes or Tickets online or at Moviemart.
* Film or Party vouchers must be exchanged in advance at Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street).
- IMPORTANT: Purchasers of the 10-Film or 5-Film Pass will need to choose all of the films they want to attend when they pick up their pass.
- Passes and/or tickets bought online can be picked up before the festival Feb. 26 to Mar. 1 from 5 to 9pm at Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the theatre during the festival.
- You can only use your pass once per screening. You’re not able to use your pass to bring two (or more) people to the same screening.
- No Refunds. No Exchanges.
- A KFS Membership is included as part of all KFF 2017 passes.
- To ensure a seat, pass and ticket holders must be at the theatre at least 15 minutes before the start of the film. After this time, the KFF can sell any remaining seats at the door and you may not be able to get in.
- 10-Film and 5-Film Pass holders will get the appropriate film dot on their pass hole punched when they arrive at the screening.
PASS PRICES (Available exclusively online)
$150: Full Fest Pass (includes a party voucher and a t-shirt)
$80: 10-Film Pass (includes a party voucher) – FILMS MUST BE CHOSEN WHEN PICKING UP PASS
$40: 5-Film Pass – FILMS MUST BE CHOSEN WHEN PICKING UP PASS
$15: DarkFest Pass (enjoy both screenings of DarkFest)
An annual $2 Kamloops Film Society membership is required, available at the door. Under the Motion Pictures Act of British Columbia and Canada Customs Regulations, only members of the Kamloops Film Society are permitted to attend films. An annual membership fee of $2 allows all members to purchase tickets for all films sponsored by the Society and entitles members to all rights and privileges of the Society in accordance with and subject to the Constitution and Bylaws. The TRU student Upass is the equivalent of a membership, but must be presented at the door.