#KFF2018 #getyourstoday #dontmissout #kamloopsfilmfestival
Tickets and Passes information coming next year
All films will be screened at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street).
KFF TICKETS (Read Me!)
Passes (Available exclusively online), Single Film Tickets, Closing Party Tickets and KFS Memberships are available online:
Single Film Tickets, Closing Party Tickets and KFS Memberships are available in advance from Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street) during the KFF.
Single Film Tickets are available in advance from the TRUSU Desk (TRU Campus Activity Centre).
* Fees apply when purchasing Passes or Tickets online or at Moviemart.
* Film or Party vouchers must be exchanged in advance at Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the Paramount Theatre (503 Victoria Street).
- IMPORTANT: Purchasers of the 10-Film or 5-Film Pass will need to choose all of the films they want to attend when they pick up their pass.
- Passes and/or tickets bought online can be picked up before the festival Feb. 26 to Mar. 1 from 5 to 9pm at Moviemart (444 St. Paul Street) or at the theatre during the festival.
- You can only use your pass once per screening. You’re not able to use your pass to bring two (or more) people to the same screening.
- No Refunds. No Exchanges.
- An annual $2 KFS Membership is required for all KFF screenings even if you have a ticket.
- A KFS Membership is included as part of all KFF 2017 passes.
- A TRU Student UPASS is recognized as a KFS membership.
- To ensure a seat, pass and ticket holders must be at the theatre at least 15 minutes before the start of the film. After this time, the KFF can sell any remaining seats at the door and you may not be able to get in.
- 10-Film and 5-Film Pass holders will get the appropriate film dot on their pass hole punched when they arrive at the screening.
SINGLE TICKET PRICES
$10: Adult Admission
$9: Senior (65+) Admission
$5: Student/ Child Admission
$15 in advance, $20 at the door: The Festival Closing Party
PASS PRICES (Available exclusively online)
$150: Full Fest Pass (includes a party voucher and a t-shirt)
$80: 10-Film Pass (includes a party voucher) – FILMS MUST BE CHOSEN WHEN PICKING UP PASS
$40: 5-Film Pass – FILMS MUST BE CHOSEN WHEN PICKING UP PASS
$15: DarkFest Pass (enjoy both screenings of DarkFest)
An annual $2 Kamloops Film Society membership is required, available at the door. Under the Motion Pictures Act of British Columbia and Canada Customs Regulations, only members of the Kamloops Film Society are permitted to attend films. An annual membership fee of $2 allows all members to purchase tickets for all films sponsored by the Society and entitles members to all rights and privileges of the Society in accordance with and subject to the Constitution and Bylaws. The TRU student Upass is the equivalent of a membership, but must be presented at the door.
- Kamloops Film Society is responsible for operating in compliance with the Motion Picture Act and Consumer Protection BC.
- To attend a Kamloops Film Society film screening (which may not have been classified by Consumer Protection BC), you must be a Kamloops Film Society member.
- Membership is by annual subscription and is limited to persons who are 18 years of age or over.
- Only members are permitted to be present at the place where a non-classified film is being exhibited.
- Kamloops Film Society’s mandate is the encouragement and appreciation of motion pictures as a medium of art, information or education